Välkommen till oss!
Policy for GDPR and cookies
Jula Hotel respects your integrity and your right to remain control over your personal data. We are going to be open about what information we collects and why – protecting it in the best possible way. In our policy you can see what, why we collect your data and how you can control it and also how you can contact us about it. The policy applies when you uses apps, sites and services that are run or administrated by us. A data protecting officer is controlling that we follow current directives and laws.
To conclude: we are collecting your web activity and may use it in marketing purposes. We collects personal data for marketing communication, product information and costumer communication. We process data by saving them in an integrated system. We uses automatically profiling based on web activity and your profile may be used in marketing purposes.
We registers or may register your personal data in conjunction with:
- Registration for a service offered via the various platforms offered by Jula Hotell.
- When you registers your e-mail address or phone number at our website.
- If you contact us via e-mail, phone, our websites or social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletter
- Your visit at our platforms, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data as well as e.tc. the IP address, device type, operating system and browsers.
By filling in a consent form on the website, you agree that your personal data may be used for marketing purposes for the service that is exposed in connection with where you are asked to fill in your personal data.
We also collect your IP address, geographic location and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
When you visit our website, you also agree that we may place cookies, both so-called first-party and third-party cookies, on your computer. Such cookies follow you and your surfing behavior in order to be able to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use the collected data
We processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below as well as for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection.
- To fulfill orders for services via one of the platforms offered by us.
- Enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information that you have requested.
- Information about ordering services is stored and analysed, and is the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing both general and targeted.
- To administer customer profiles, carry out analyzes and market research
- System administration and to produce statistical data about our users behavior and patterns, this takes place on an aggregated level.
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and app.
- Personal data is also used during analysis to carry out segmentation/profiling, in order to be able to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and marketing via SMS, e-mail, app, push or other digital means of contact such as social media.
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can opt out of this marketing at any time.
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and customized services based on what others with similar behavioral patterns have been interested in, what you have selected for service, viewed and shown interest in.
- To help us develop our website and app to be more useful and to improve your user experience of the platforms offered by being able to adapt the display of the services to the device used.
- To send important messages such as communications about changes to our terms and policies.
Information that may be disclosed
We may share information with other companies that process data on our behalf in order for us to perform our services, for example analysis, distribution or other services to enforce and enforce our Terms of Service and Terms of Delivery. In all handling of personal data, however, a high level of security and confidentiality is always observed.
We only cooperates with partners who process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU/EEA. Or have joined the so-called Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and the US.
When you use our platforms, it may happen that personal data is collected via e.g. cookies. However, this is only done via a separate consent. The information about your use and which pages are visited is then stored. This may be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites or where our services are provided, various technologies may be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology. If you wish to be forgotten on our website, you clear your cookies on our website according to the instructions from the browser you are using.
Legal storing of data
By providing information to us, you give your permission for Jula Hotel to register and store information about the service you have purchased and to process the specified personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for processing, we will refer to the fulfillment of an agreement, legitimate interest or consent. If we uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes set out above.
Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, for contact details see the heading Contact us.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not preserved for a longer period of time than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. We will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. When data is no longer relevant or necessary for analyzes or direct marketing, it will be deleted. Certain information can be kept longer as it is required due to other legal requirements, such as the Swedish Accounting Act. A high level of security and confidentiality is always observed in all handling of personal data.
You have rights regarding your personal data and you have the opportunity to influence your information and what is saved. You can also request at any time that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us or by unsubscribing from further email and SMS communications that we send you.
You can obtain information about which personal data is registered by requesting a so-called register extract from the hotel.
Links to other websites
In the event that our website contains links to third party websites, websites, or material published by third parties, these links are for informational purposes only. As we has no control over the content of these websites or their materials, we are therefore not responsible for their content. Jula Hotel is also not responsible for damages or losses that could arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
532 24 Skara